Automated CCRI SAV
The U.S. DoD is continuously implementing new methods to ensure information security (INFOSEC). The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) releases Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and Security Recommendations Guides (SRG) to assist with the protection and defense of the systems that support military readiness and operations. Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI) are performed to assess defensive posture as it relates to STIGs best practices.
Automated Network Compliance for DISA STIGs (ANCDS) automates the tedious manual process of determining if your network devices are configured in accordance with the appropriate DISA STIGs. ANCDS uses interactive workflows to guide you through automating the remediation process which further reduces the level of effort to maintain your Risk Management Framework (RMF) security controls and posture.
Know your network better than your adversaries.
2. Analysis and reporting of out-of-support device operating systems, chassis hardware and hardware modules
3. DISA STIG/SRG configuration vulnerabilities analysis and reporting
4. 100% on-premises - no information leaves your site
5. Ad-hoc audits to address out-of-cycle software vulnerabilities analysis
6. Automated remediation of DISA STIG/SRG configuration vulnerabilities
7. No sampling; all devices and interfaces are inspected ensuring thorough compliance
8. On-site support included in the cost of the subscription
Trusted to secure the networks of the U.S. defense community
Squirrel’s Automated Network Compliance for DISA STIGs (ANCDS) is used by the U.S. Department of Defense to provide continuous vulnerability monitoring and remediation of its network infrastructure environment.
References are available upon request.
519190 | 541310 | 541330 | 541511 | 541512 | 541513 | 541519 | 541690 | 611420 | 511210
Supported DISA SRGs & STIGs*
Firewall STIG v8 Release 25 for Cisco ASA (sunset)
Firewall SRG v1 Revision 3 for Cisco ASA
Network WLAN STIG v6 Release 15 for Cisco WLC
Network L2 Switch STIG v8 Release 27 for Cisco IOS & IOS-XE
Network L2 Switch STIG v8 Release 27 for Cisco Nexus & MDS
Network Infrastructure Router L3 Switch STIG v8 Release 29 for Cisco IOS & IOS-XE
Network Infrastructure Policy STIG v9 Release 10
Network Perimeter Router L3 Switch STIG v8 Release 32 for Cisco IOS & IOS-XE
Cisco IOS XE NDM STIG v1 Release 5 (sunset)
Cisco IOS XE RTR STIG v1 Release 3 (sunset)
Cisco IOS XE Router NDM STIG v1 Release 2
Cisco IOS Router NDM STIG v1 Release 2
* Audit names are based on DISA’s naming convention
Army Certificate of Networthiness (CoN)
Squirrel Compliancy Solutions makes it easier than ever to secure your network. Our solutions for the U.S. Department of Defense are available in the Cisco Marketplace